Sometimes when you decide to swing that sword of passion, somebody you didn’t intend to cut… gets cut.
Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC Talk Show Host for Treating Him Like Shit
“Casual objectification” is an excellent term for not only what these people were doing to him, but for pretty much the entire institution of “celebrity.”
Also, Russell Brand is very funny. These people have no idea how to handle intelligent discourse blended with humor. They are speaking very different cultural languages. It’s a fascinating thing to watch.
5 hours of sleep + 18 hours of wakeful…ness..?… = theres a word for it and I cant think of it….AH! Hysterics
WELLL here are some things:
- The espresso machine broke down and water was pouring out of it…this is what I thought it should look like.
- I was driving home from work and as I was driving I ran over white stuff on a black road… I screamed “AM I DRIVING OVER A HUNDRED BUGS?!” (I still have no idea what it was)
- I sang 4 songs in a row, all monotone, just to see if I could keep one note…and thought about recording it so you guys could laugh.
- My emotions went from varying extremes on my drive home.
- I’m on my 3rdish wind and I can’t fall asleep
- I almost cried at work (I didn’t know how to do something and no one was helping..stupid right?)
- I’VE HAD THE SONG PAYPHONE STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR HOURS…..FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
- MY DOG IS SITTING ON ME, I CANT MOVE!
- ITS THUNDERING OUT AND I HATE THUNDER
cambridge university students were asked on campus why they needed feminism. here are 60 answers. click the link for over about 600 more.
This is amazing.
YES TO ALL
Can’t sit for any length of time without feeling extremely uncomfortable and pain in my lower back/hips/right leg.
Apparently I may have pulled a tendon..injured a tendon..in my back
SO THAT MEANS SUZIE ISN’T ALLOWED TO RUN OR LIFT OR WORK OUT FOR A WEEK. (That’s the time I’m allowing myself to rest)
IM GOING TO LOSE MY MIND.
German Olympic weightlifter Matthias Steiner promised his wife that one day he would win a gold medal in the Olympics. Just a month before the competition, his wife tragically died in a car accident. In order to break the record, he needed to beat his personal record by more than 2o kg. This is the video of his attempt at the gold medal.
I always have to reblog this. This always gets my feels.
this is probably the 3rd time i reblog this.